Your Role At PALO IT
As a Front-End Developer, you will be involved in Research & Development activities within the company. You may have to lend assistance or be a speaker at international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or specialized press. As a genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take on an active role in the development of the company.
Within exciting projects, you will initiate development projects, carry out scoping studies, implement architectures and write architecture documents. You will assist our customers in adopting the new architecture patterns imagined by Web giants. On these occasions, you will carry out code, performance and security audits as well as architecture studies.
Below are some of your responsibilities:
– Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
– Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to any technical requests
– You are familiar with Agile / Scrum Methodologies and will be part of daily stand up, backlog management, demos, retros, etc.
– Ensuring not only development but also testing, maintenance, and support
Below are your preferred experiences:
– You are interested in designing scalable, reliable and secure softwares using a combination of different languages, frameworks, libraries and technical environment.
– You like to work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle: You are familiar with Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, and interested in learning more about Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, TDD, BDD, or XP.
– You are communicative with good sense of idealism and pragmatism.
– You’re endlessly curious and thrive in an environment where you’re continuously learning and solving new problems.