Your Role At PALO IT
As a Project Manager / Release Manager, you will be involved in Research & Development activities within the company. You may have to lend assistance or be a speaker at international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or specialized press. As a genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take on an active role in the development of the company.
Your Role On The Project
Murex is a cross-asset front to back office application supporting the bank’s fast-growing financial markets business. It’s built upon cutting-edge technologies and running globally in London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai.
As the Murex Release Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of end to end Murex change release process.
– Work with different IT teams across development, infrastructure, and production support to deliver CRs (Change Requests) for the bank.
– Work on release process which clearly define the toll gates and the relevant entry and exit criteria.
– Ensures coordination of build and test environments teams and release teams
– Ensures teams follow the organization’s established policies and procedures
– Provides management reports on release progress. Manage release statistics and weekly status report.
– Service release and deployment policy and planning. Own the release check list.
– Deals with release package design, build and configuration
– Deals with service roll out planning including method of deployment
– Deals with release package testing to predefined acceptance criteria
– Signs off the release package for implementation
– Deals with communication, preparation and training
– Deals with pre-production verification test.
– Manage failed releases by conducting RCA( root cause analysis) and keep track of remediation actions.
– Work closely with Dev-Ops team on deployment process re-engineering.
– Manage a small team to support release target of BAU or projects.
– Communicate current release management status both with the dev lead teams and management.
– Communicate with relevant stakeholder on OLA which impact releases.
– Demonstrate proactiveness and commitment to help improve the release management process for the team.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
– Good knowledge of Unix shell & Perl scripting.
– Good knowledge of integration tools like JIRA & Confluence (wiki).
– Good working experience with IBM MQ Series, BMC Remedy and BMC Control-M.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.- A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing
Good to have :
-Broad knowledge of hardware, software and programming
-Knowledge in Murex and Financial market will be a big plus.
Your Technical Environment
# development, infrastructure, and production support to deliver CRs (Change Requests)
# release package design, build and configuration
# conducting RCA( root cause analysis) and keep track of remediation actions.
WHY US ?
PALO IT is a learning company guided by the values of Agility and craftsmanship offering you multiple possibilities to express yourself and enhance your skills through :
# Our monthly BarCamps; # Our R&D projects; # Our Practices (Development, Architecture, Lean & Agile, Big Data); # Our missions high added value missions in France and internationally that will make you discover new horizons; # Our participation to and sponsoring of major technical events; # And our parties parties = FUN !
Firmly focusing on international expansion, we have offices in France, Hong Kong and Singapore, meet us to continue this growth !