Your Role At Palo IT
As a Scrum Master, you will be involved in Research & Development activities within the company. You may have to lend assistance or be a speaker at international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or specialized press. As a genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take on an active role in the development of the company.
Your Role In The Project
• Acting as Scrum master for scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making process, and conflict resolution.
• Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and demos.
• Assisting and educate the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed.
• Ensuring cross-team coordination.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
• Maintaining relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
• Coaching and mentor other scrum masters in our product team.
• Ensuring that our ways of working are consistent across the teams.
• Guiding the team on self organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
• Liaising between the developers and User Experience designers.
• Fostering better communication between the disciplines.
• Acting as a project manager when necessary. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between our team and third parties or between our team and other scrum teams.
• Strengthening the presence of our team as an Agile center of excellence. Actively contribute to the company’s Agile and Lean Community. Keep the rest of the company network aware of our activities.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
Ideally you will:
• Be familiar with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices.
• Be certified scrum master/scrum practitioner.
• Have good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team.
• Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics.
• Understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition.
• Have knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
• Have knowledge and/or experience of Kanban.
• Have excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form.
• Have previous experience as a team lead.
• Have excellent mentoring skills.
• Have at least 3 years’ experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a
variety of situations.
Your Technical Environment
Practices optimization: TDD, Continuous integration, DevOps, Pair Programming, Clean Code, 0 Defect, culture of excellence;
# Workshop facilitation: Value Stream Mapping, Innovation Games, StoryTelling, etc.
WHY US ?
PALO IT is a learning company guided by the values of Agility and craftsmanship offering you multiple possibilities to express yourself and enhance your skills through:
# Our monthly BarCamps;
# Our R&D projects;
# Our Practices (Development, Architecture, Lean & Agile, Big Data);
# Our high added-value projects in Hong Kong and internationally that will make you discover new horizons;
# Our participation to and sponsoring of major technical events;
# And our parties parties = FUN !
Firmly focusing on international expansion, we have offices in France, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico, meet us to continue this growth!