||Agile Singapore Workshop
||Lunch will be provided
Angel is a very energetic Agile coach who truly enjoy challenges. Putting in place Lean and Agile concepts and practices in very complex environments is my specialty and passion. As as an Agile coach, trainer, and mentor, he's supported several multinational organizations in their Agile journeys in the last 10 years. During his 18+ years of experience in IT Angel has worked in various roles: Agile coach, R&D manager, software developer, software architect, ScrumMaster, and trainer. Angel is a CEC (Certified Enterprise Coach by the Scrum Alliance), a Management 3.0 licensed trainer. Additionally, he teaches video game production at ESNE (University of Design, Innovation and technology) and Design Thinking at LaSalle University. Angel is also a frequent speaker having participated in more than 40 international conferences and Agile events in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Kirill Klimov is a generalising specialist in building human systems using modern management frameworks (Agile/Lean/Kanban), so that companies can deliver maximum value to their customers, and employees have a meaningful enjoyable professional life.Kirill holds a mix of different certifications from various institutions; he is actively involved in the life of the Agile community as a speaker and organizer of various conferences, events, meet-ups and so forth. Kirill is an accredited kanban trainer by LeanKanban University, which gives him the right to teach the LKU certification trainings on Kanban method. One of the stages of preparation for this status was in person training by David Anderson, author of the Kanban method.
Certified Agile Leadership Course
Learn the secrets to nurture Agile organizations and how to work on self-development to become an effective Agile Leader in this two-day Certified Agile Leadership℠ training.
What is an Agile Leader?
Since 2001, tens of thousands of leaders all around the world have been creating workplaces in the spirit of the Agile Manifesto. These workplaces were initially most evident in software development. But Agile leadership is now spreading to all parts of the organization and across all sectors of the economy, particularly as software itself has become a key driver of business success. Agile leaders are not just tinkering with the management practices that were once successful. They are creating something different — workplaces with a culture of agility and with Agile values, practices, and metrics.
An Agile leader...
- Operates effectively amid uncertainty, complexity, and rapid change
- Is knowledgeable about Agile values, approaches, and practices
- Surfaces more creative solutions through increased self-awareness, a growth mindset, and engaging others
- Aligns and empowers teams toward delivering more customer value
- Personally integrates feedback and experiments, and adapts their ways
- Takes a collaborative continuous improvement approach to organizational effectiveness
- Catalyzes change in others and facilitates organizational change
What You Will Learn
This course focuses on following key learnings:
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence.
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams.
- Scrum Masters / Agile coaches
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization
2 full days (16 hours)
After successfully completing this course, participants will be entitled to take the online exam to obtain the Certified Agile Leader certification from the Scrum Alliance, plus a two year paid membership.
- Understand context & complexity of Agile
- Catalyze and facilitate organizational change
- Discover personal dimensions of leadership
- Align and empower teams
- Understand collective dimensions of leadership
- and more...