||Agile Singapore Workshop
||31st January & 1st February
||Lunch will be provided
Agile Fundamentals Training
Agile has become one of the fastest growing and most popular aspects of software development. However, did you know that the Agile mindset can be used in the non-tech environment as well? Non-tech firms, teams and departments are also embracing an Agile mindset so as to increase their way of working, improve collaboration and ability to respond to the market!
In this ICAgile Certified Agile Fundamental Training, get to learn the importance of being Agile, how organizational value is delivered through the Agile Framework and how to be collaborative with customers, clients and teams!
There will be a mixture of team exercises and case studies will be used to help assimilate the techniques and reinforce the concepts learned. Each participant will also be given a list of resources and tools to help them with their Agile journey!
This training qualifies for the ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP) certification.
This course is valuable:
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Software Developers, Coders, and Testers
- Software Development - Managers & Architects
- Business Stakeholders
- Team Leads
- Anyone who is curious about Agile and how the Agile mindset can improve their way of working and their business!
What You Will Learn
This course focuses on following key learnings:
- How value is delivered in Agile as compared to other approaches
- How to participate on an Agile team – roles and responsibilities
- Agile Methods – Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Scrum Lifecycle
- Agile planning and estimation
- Product backlog management
- Agile artifacts
2 full days (16 hours)
Upon completion, each participant will receive a certificate from ICAgile granted as ICAgile Certified Professional.